High Street, Crayford, 1905




Looking up Crayford High Street towards St Paulinus Church, with the Duke's Head public house on the left.

Today the High Street is a totally different scene. The houses on the right-hand side of the road have disappeared due to the road being widened in 1938 so that the area could be redeveloped.

See historic maps of Crayford