Foots Cray High Street, Foots Cray, c. 1910
Foots Cray High Street, on the Sidcup side, near the junction with Cray Road.
The King's Tea Room sign can be seen in the background.
In the local street directory of the same period J T King, who owned the Tea Room, was also listed as being a dairyman and basket maker.
The two milk carts closest to the camera (detail below) are signed "King & Sons", the third, probably, is also part of the same company.