Foots Cray 1897
This map shows Foots Cray as a rural village with labourers' cottages spreading out along the High Street and up Sidcup Hill.
The principal buildings are the Rectory, All Saints Church and the National School.
Much of the land is given over to agriculture, but there is a substantial brick works and a laundry providing employment for the inhabitants.
The park lying to the north of the Church is part of the Foots Cray Place Estate.
1:2500 OS map, published by the Ordnance Survey Office, Southampton, 1897.