Presbyterian Church, Freelands Road, Bromley, c. 1900

The church opened in 1895 on the corner of Upper Park Road and was designed by John C.T.Murray.

It was intended to serve the whole of Bromley, but the site must have been influenced by the recent huge population growth in that part of town.

Usually known as Trinity Church, it became part of the United Reformed Church on the organisation's formation in 1972.

See historic maps of Bromley