Hadlow's Garage, Nichol Lane, Bromley, c. 1935



Following the removal of St.Andrew's mission hall further north in 1913, the vacant site on the corner of Nichol Lane was taken over by Hadlow's Garage.

Nichol Lane, formerly known as Hollow Bottom, was the major settlement in the area prior to the coming of the railway. Completely rebuilt after the war, the garage closed recently and the site awaits redevelopment.

See historic maps of Bromley