Cottages, Chislehurst West, c. 1875


Situated on the corner of Park Road (formerly Chapel Lane) and the High Street (formerly Chislehurst West), by the late nineteenth century these cottahes were mainly in use as shops.

All dating in part from before 1840, the cottage on the corner was originally a bakers. On the right, the taller buildings are later and were purpose built as shops.

Most remain in retail use today.

See historic maps of Chislehurst