Holy Trinity Church, Penge, c. 1900


Penge eventually had four anglican churches. Holy Trinity, on the corner of Croydon and Anerley Roads, was the third and opened in 1872.

Often confused with Holy Trinity, Beckenham in Lennard Road, it was destroyed by wartime bombing and replaced by flats.

Services were transferred to nearby Christ Church.

See historic maps of Penge