53a Blackheath Park, Blackheath, 1938



No 53a Blackheath Park was built c.1826 and originally called Blenheim House (No 5 Park Road, before the road name changed).

Part of the Cator Estate, the front elevation seen here shows the elegant Georgian facade with its large bow window and classical columns supporting a small pediment.

In 1938 the house was converted into flats.

Photograph taken March 1938. Copyright: Trustees of the late Alan Roger Martin.

See historic maps of Blackheath Park