57 Lee Road, Blackheath Park, 1940


House on the corner of Lee Road and Priory Park, part of the Cator Estate.

The original house seen in this picture, was built in the early 19th century, and is now mostly demolished.

However, the front wing still remains, spanning development built on the back garden.

Photograph taken in January 1940. Copyright: Trustees of the late Alan Roger Martin.

See historic maps of Blackheath Park