59 and 59a Blackheath Park, Blackheath, 1938 and 1940



These houses were built c.1827 as 8 Park Road, part of the Cator Estate.

In 1937 the Coach House was developed as a separate house, but in the 1980s No 59 was completely altered.

These two views show the house from the road in winter and in spring.

Photographs taken March 1938 and January 1940. Copyright: Trustees of the late Alan Roger Martin.

See historic maps of Blackheath Park