63 Lee Road, Blackheath Park, 1940



63 Lee Road, part of the Cator Estate.

The house was built in 1828 and formerly called Norfolk Cottage.

A two storey house with large projecting bay windows on both floors, it was used as a branch of The Pointer School in the late 1940s.

Photograph taken in January 1940. Copyright: Trustees of the late Alan Roger Martin.

See historic maps of Blackheath Park