Park Gate, Foxes Dale, Blackheath, c. 1937


The Park Lodge estate was sold for development in the 1930s on land between The Priory and Foxes Dale.

This view of the site with the Thomas & Edge builder's sign advertising a new house 'for gentlefolks'.

Photograph taken c. 1937. Copyright: Trustees of the late Alan Roger Martin.

See historic maps of Blackheath Park