Park Lodge, 22 Blackheath Park, Blackheath, 1938
Park Lodge, 22 Blackheath Park (later 10 Meadow Bank), was built in 1818.
Part of the Cator Estate, this large Georgian house with its various wings stood in 10 acres of ground, south of Blackheath Park.
In 1933 the house was sold and converted into five flats by Mr C. Brown, who designed the Park Lodge Estate with its expensive 1930s houses.
Photograph taken March 1938. Copyright: Trustees of the late Alan Roger Martin