Priory Lodge, Priory Lane, Blackheath, 1940




Three views of Priory Lodge in Priory Lane (now Priory Park), was built c.1820.

Formerly called Park Villa, it was part of the Cator Estate.

Larger than the Priory itself, it is now converted into five flats.

Photographs taken January 1940. Copyright: Trustees of the late Alan Roger Martin.

See historic maps of Blackheath Park