The Priory, Priory Lane, Blackheath Park, 1938
Three views of The Priory.
The first view of the south side of The Priory, Priory Lane (later Priory Park), part of the Cator Estate, showing the Tower attached to this large house, which was built in 1820 and demolished in the late 1940s.
The Tower was built into the modern development spanning the changes on the site of the house and land.
The second and third views show the snow covered grounds of the Priory.
Photographs taken in March 1938 and January 1940. Copyright: Trustees of the late Alan Roger Martin.