Crooms Hill, Greenwich, c. 1975



Nos. 3 - 11. This fine terrace at the bottom of Crooms Hill backing on to Greenwich Park was built in 1706.

No.9 stands out with its blue painted weather-boarding.

This is an ancient road which winds its way up from West Greenwich to Blackheath. It also forms the western boundary of Greenwich Park.

Although of Georgian appearance many of the houses in Crooms Hill were built in earlier centuries and refaced in the 18th century.

Crooms Hill is home to the unusual but very interesting Fan Museum.

See historic maps of Central Greenwich