Greenwich Hospital 1792



View of the Royal Hospital for Seamen, founded 1694, (Old Royal Naval College, now University of Greenwich and Trinity College of Music) from the Isle of Dogs.

Greenwich Park is behind the Royal Hospital buildings with the Royal Observatory on the Hill.

Engraving by W. J. Walker, drawn by F. N. Nicholas and published by Harrison & Co, 1792

See historic maps of Central Greenwich