John Penn Street, Greenwich, c. 1935




This small part of the Borough of Greenwich is on the south side of Blackheath Road.

John Penn Street takes its name from John Penn's marine engineering factory which stood opposite, but has since been demolished.

The corner of John Penn Street and Coldbath Street looking towards Lewisham Road.


See historic maps of Central Greenwich