King George Street, Greenwich, c. 1975



Two views of King George Street, which was developed from 1818.

1. No.107 dates from c.1820. The street consists largely of small Georgian terraced cottages, but there are gaps where houses were demolished for an extension to Greenwich Park School which never took place.

2. The entrance to Snell Brothers garage can be seen on the right.












See historic maps of Central Greenwich