Little Heath, Charlton, c. 1910
Little Heath, which is now the main road from Charlton to Woolwich, did not exist in the 18th century.
The road on the right is Cemetery lane which was the old way from Charlton to Woolwich Common. The road was cut through the rapidly disappearing Hanging Woods soon after 1800.
Later it was developed with large suburban houses.
Postcard, published by W. J. Squires, c.1910.