Tudor Barn, Well Hall Road, Corbett Estate, Eltham, c. 1905


Well Hall Road looking towards the Tudor Barn and Kidbrooke Lane.

The Tudor Barn was originally part of Well Hall House but later became a farm building.

Well Hall House was demolished and a new house built outside the moat in 1733.

Later purchased by Woolwich Borough Council and converted into a restaurant and art gallery, it is now a public house. 


See historic maps of Eltham