Brixton Road, Brixton, c. 1910
Brixton Road at the junction with Loughborough Road.
The Old White Horse public house seen in the centre is now a tapas bar, the building has not changed.
To its left the two residential blocks have been refurbished as apartments.
The church spire in the centre is St.James's Church, now converted to public housing.
The umbrella and wine shops on the right have been replaced by Max Roach Park with 1970s council terraced housing behind it, part of the Angell Town estate.