Bishop's Walk, Lambeth North, c. 1860





Bishop's Walk, seen before the Albert Embankment was built, now the site of St.Thomas's Hospital and Lambeth Palace Road.

The first house on the right was the residence of the Scottish artist, Mr Till R.A., next to the premises of J. Rorke, silver gilder.

The high wall of Lambeth Palace, the residence of the Archbishop of Canterbury, is seen on the left.