White Hart, College Street, Waterloo, Lambeth North, 1898



The White Hart public house on the south side of College Street, seen on the right, and Belvedere Road.

This area was extensively damaged in World War II and redeveloped for the Festival of Britain in 1951, which was followed by the South Bank Development.

College Street has since been replaced by Jubilee Gardens.