Streatham High Road, Streatham, 1895


Streatham High Road, looking north towards the Tate Library on the right.

The White Lion public house seen on the left, before it was demolished and rebuilt in 1895. The large white metal lion seen over the entrance was positioned higher up after the refurbishment, but was moved inside the pub in 1979.

Shrubbery Road can be seen on the right with the clock outside Otto Mohr's clock business in the background.

See historic maps of Streatham