Streatham High Road, Streatham Hill, c. 1911


View looking north up Streatham Hill from Streatham Hill Station, at the junction with Leigham Court Road (seen on the right).

The corner and shops to its left are part of the Leigham Court Estate, built by the Artisans' Labourers' and General Dwelling Company, in the late 1890s.

See historic maps of Streatham