Bromley Road, Catford, Lewisham, c. 1895


This view looks north along Bromley Road towards Catford from the corner of Berlin Road.

St. Lawrence's Church is seen in the background. These sections of Bromley Road and Berlin Road (renamed Canadian Avenue in 1918) were built between 1880 and 1905 and had some of the largest houses in Catford.

On the right is Sangley Farm, later the Priory House School (now demolished).

See historic maps of Catford