Isleham, 17 The Glebe, Lee, c. 1910
The Glebe was a mid-19th century development of large detached houses on what had been the glebe land of the Rector of Lee.
The occupants seen in the first photograph taken about 1910 were Morris William Brown, a draper, and his family.
The second photograph shows Morris William Brown and his wife Emily taking tea in the conservatory.
The conservatory as a half-outdoor sitting room, rather than a greenhouse for growing plants, was very much a Victorian development.