9 Gilmore Road, Lewisham, 1979

gilmore-road-00098-350
map-gilmore-road-160

No. 9 Gilmore Road was built in 1870 as part of the Mercer's Company's College Park Estate.

It was the childhood home of the poet James Elroy Flecker, whose father was curate of Holy Trinity, Lee.

The house is now marked by a blue plaque.

The photograph was taken in September 1979.

See historic maps of Lewisham