Lewisham High Street, Lewisham, c. 1870

lewisham-high-street-01492-350

Two of the three structures in the view, which are opposite St Mary's Church, still stand, though in a much altered state.

The prominent ancient cottages have been demolished, but the building on the far left, Streete House, is now the Hire Shop, and the middle one also survives in commercial use.

See historic maps of Lewisham