The Priory, Lewisham High Street, Lewisham, c. 1910


The Priory was the home of John Thackeray, one of Lewisham's gentry. The house stood on the west side of the High Street, between the modern Felday Road and Albacore Crescent. It is just north of the almshouses he endowed in 1841. The house was demolished in 1932.

See historic maps of Lewisham