Hatcham Grove House, Queen's Road, New Cross, 1855


Hatcham Grove House and the adjacent Hatcham Manor House and Manor Farm stood on the south side of Queen's Road.

These properties formed the core houses of Hatcham, which was acquired by the Haberdashers Company in 1614.

The buildings were demolished in the late 1860s in preparation for the development of the Hatcham Manor Estate on Telegraph Hill between 1875 and 1900.

See historic maps of New Cross