Map of the Downham Estate, 1934


This map shows the main part of the estate as completed in 1930, very much as planned.

It does not include the extension north of Whitefoot Lane, on which work started in 1936.

Click on the map above for an enlarged image or click here for a larger, readable image (slower download).

London County Council plan, 1934.