Lowth Road, Camberwell, c. 1905



Lowth Road was previously called Wellington Road and only became part of Camberwell in 1900 when land was exchanged with neighbouring Lambeth.

This view looks west towards White Cottell & Co's vinegar works.

The high density three storey houses on the right were built in the last quarter of the 19th century. Other houses date from before 1870.