Plan of Minet Property, Camberwell, 1789


A copy of a drawing entitled 'Plan of the buildings on a farm situated at Camberwell, the property of Hughes Minet Esq'.

The original farm was on the east side of Camberwell Green, occupied in 1789 by Thomas Greensteed.

It was demolished in 1818 on the formation of Camberwell New Road.

Pen and ink with watercolour wash, copy of an original by unknown artist, 1789.