Woodhall, Dulwich Village, Dulwich, c. 1875





Woodhall stood on the east side of College Road enclosed in the woods of Sydenham Hill.

The house dates from the 18th century and during the 19th century was one of the many grand Dulwich mansions.

In common with many others it became hard to let in the early 20th century and fell into disrepair after World War II.

 It was demolished and the Woodhall Estate was built on its site and grounds.

See historic maps of Dulwich